Sunday, October 2, 2011

Abbey Road on the River - Again


After last year's event, I made a 5 minute video of my experience and submitted it to a contest run by the organizer and to my great excitement I won the grand prize.  So this year I had two of the best 5 day tickets for me and a friend and a complimentary two night stay in the Gaylord National Resort at National Harbor where the event is held.

I took my cousin with me as my guest.  She wasn't really a fan, but was looking forward to the outing, but thankfully, she discovered that she loves the Beatles and wants to go back next year! Yeah Yeah Yeah.

Discovered lots of great bands from around the world such as Old Brown Shoe (from The Netherlands), The Norwegian Beatles (guess where they are from?), The Jukebox (from Puerto Rico), and Abbey Road Live from the USA.  Other more local favorites were Apple Core Band and The English Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment